Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Exquisite Corpses: Introduction 2

Here’s another set of Exquisite Corpses from my time at University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee. These took place during my junior year at the end of the fall semester. That semester I had taken a course on Playwriting that was being taught by Colleen Abel, who was also the instructor for my Introduction to Creative Writing course during my sophomore year. We used the same concepts to write these Exquisite Corpses as we did during the poetry corpses, we just did it with plays instead.


As before, I want to make sure to give credit where credit is due. Here are the people that were involved in this project (excluding myself): Colleen Abel, Colton Dunham, Mercedes Hernandez, Heather Meuret, Latia Parnell, Matt Roeder, Jake Schultz, and Jacob Sindic.

No comments:

Post a Comment